A Powerful Advocate And Compassionate Counselor

The decision to put a parent, spouse or loved one in a nursing home or other type of care facility is never easy, even when it is the only realistic option. When you made that difficult decision, you trusted that the nursing home, residential care facility and other facility would adequately care for and attend to your loved one.

Unfortunately, the facility violated this trust, and now your parent, your spouse or someone close to you has been seriously injured or even killed as a result. In the aftermath of such a tragedy, you may not be sure where to turn. A skilled lawyer will be a powerful ally in your fight to hold this facility accountable.

Put Decades Of Focused Experience To Work For You

I am attorney David M. Jamieson. My law firm concentrates on taking action against nursing homes, residential care facilities, in-home support providers and other caregivers that commit acts of elder and dependent adult abuse, neglect and negligence. I have practiced law in California since 1987, and have devoted my career to nursing home neglect and abuse cases since 1997. Over this time, I have helped hundreds of families recover appropriate compensation in a wide range of cases, including cases involving:

My law firm also protects the rights of elderly people who may be financially exploited by a business, caregiver, family member or other person. Whatever the case involves, you can rely on my skill, tenacity and judgment.

Elderly people who cannot care for themselves are among the most vulnerable people in society. When people who are supposed to care for the elderly instead commit acts of negligence or abuse, or when businesses place profits over people, it is an outrage that cannot be tolerated. I am honored when families put their trust in my law firm, and will work tirelessly to help families recover the damages they are entitled to under the law.

Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation Today

In your free consultation, we will listen closely to you and help you determine the proper course of action for your situation. Call my Modesto office at 209-353-0936 or complete my online contact form to get started.